It's A Habit.
You know a habit has been created when the dog comes in the back door next to where you're baking and you tear off a strip of kitchen roll and the dog spins round with his tail between his legs to face you looking very guilty!
Hubby thought this was hilarious and I had no idea why the dog did this until hubby explained I am usually the lucky person who gets to clean his bum when it needs it and clearly the tearing of kitchen paper on his entry to the house indicated to him he had a dirty bum! The things we teach our dogs without really meaning to!
Hubby thought this was hilarious and I had no idea why the dog did this until hubby explained I am usually the lucky person who gets to clean his bum when it needs it and clearly the tearing of kitchen paper on his entry to the house indicated to him he had a dirty bum! The things we teach our dogs without really meaning to!
Oh that is so sweet!
ReplyDelete:D x
DeleteAs long as Hubs doesn’t start doing the same trick!?!
ReplyDeleteLX
He'll be in trouble if he does!
Delete