Could It Be Magic!
Does anyone else watch 'self improvement' videos online? I love them. I watch Ted talks and all sorts of others on You Tube and try to hold the information and use it to 'guide' me. I'm not saying I follow it all to the letter and some of it is just nonsense but,for example, Matthew McConaughey has a new book out called Green Lights and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I've watched as many clips of him being interviewed about it as I can find and I like his thinking. Jay Shetty is another one I like listening to. I came across him on Facebook and now I follow his You Tube channel. He also has a book out called Live Like a Monk but strangely I don't fancy that book so much!
I want to believe in magic! I want to believe we can get/do anything if we put our mind to it. I read the book 'The Secret' and I loved it. I'm a big believer in the law of attraction. My youngest son lives by it. He's never even read the book but you'd swear he had. It talks about luck not being as random as we think and I believe thats true to a certain extent. I firmly believe we can achieve some things we want by 'going after it'. I know its not as simple as that but I think a lot of things that seem lucky are really just pure networking or just putting your mind to it and finding a way round any negativity. Clearly this doesn't work for the lottery or health etc but for getting jobs it can work, for meeting people it can work, for getting opportunities it can work. It's about putting it out there that you're looking for something. It's about communicating a want or a need and then going after it. It's not magic but it can sure feel like it is. How many times have you thought of someone and said to yourself I must phone such and such I've not spoken to her for ages and the very next day they phone you! That happens to me all the time!
Particularly in these trying times I believe we need to just keep moving in a forward direction. Forget how horrible this year has been and look forward to things getting better. Look for the positives, I'm sure you'll find some. Take care too though. xx
Oddly enough I read The Secret and I can't say I was overly impressed. Maybe I should read it again. I had the same reaction to The Power of Now. I ended up thinking it was "a man's book" because two male friends of mine loved it and it just drove me batty. I do believe, however, that you can make your own luck to a certain extent. My friend Steve used to say "how lucky am I, retired on a decent pension and all this free time". I pointed out it was strange how the harder he worked the "luckier" he got!
ReplyDeleteI think different books/programmes etc appeal to different people. Some things just seem to resonate, others not so much. I think a lot of the stuff in The Secret is just nonsense, but I also think some of it is uncannily true. I think to some extent you do indeed make your own luck, that doesn't mean you won't be unlucky at times and luck doesn't solve everything, but the luckiest people I know are also the most outgoing and positive personalities. x
ReplyDeleteI've never read or watched anything self improvement related. Maybe I should!
ReplyDeleteSome are better than others! x
DeleteHow i was able to have my ex back with me again
ReplyDeleteHello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Dr IYAYA who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn't know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Dr IYAYA helped her and she left his email address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him Here: Doctoriyaya@gmail.com you can also reach Dr IYAYA throungh WhatsApp Number: +2347032756397
If you wish to know more about Dr IYAYA visit he website you may found your solution there www.https://dr-iyaya-herbal-remedy.webnode.com ,
How i was able to have my ex back with me again
ReplyDeleteHello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Dr IYAYA who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn't know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Dr IYAYA helped her and she left his email address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him Here: Doctoriyaya@gmail.com you can also reach Dr IYAYA throungh WhatsApp Number: +2347032756397
If you wish to know more about Dr IYAYA visit he website you may found your solution there www.https://dr-iyaya-herbal-remedy.webnode.com ..