I hate it when bloggers just disappear! I'm aware I am guilty of this so I'm here to say thanks for listening to my tales and for all the lovely comments but I no longer feel the need to let the world know my comings and goings. To be honest I've even stopped reading most blogs now too hence the lack of comments from me. I've taken more to watching You Tube if and when I have time. In summer I always spend less time on the computer as I have too much to do in the garden etc but I don't foresee myself coming back to blogging this time. I've come and gone too often now and although we should never say never, I think this is it. We've been to Australia to visit with my son, his partner and their dog and we had a wonderful time. Now, 3 weeks since we came home, it feels like it never even happened! I'll probably lurk around some blogs from time to time. I hope you all keep well and stay safe. Bye for now. xx
And so it continues - Covid has made its way to my family now. My daughter has tested positive today. Of course, sods law, she was the one who dropped her dog at our house this morning. Normally her husband does it but she said the dog wasn't going to let her leave the house without him so she left early enough to drop him off with us. Fortunately she's wasn't in for long and kept fairly distant from us but still... She tested herself when she went home at lunchtime to check on her daughter who has tonsilitis. At work she'd felt a bit ropey and thought a test would probably come up negative however that's her grounded now for the duration and I only hope she gets a mild version of it and that no-one else gets it from her! Her hubby picked the dog up early this afternoon wearing a mask while waiting outside. I daresay it will be this way for a week or so now. We have made the bold decision to go to Sydney to visit our son! We ca...
Well, we're plastered! It's looking good. As I sit here typing this hubby is at my door vaccuming some of the dust. He's been going round smoothing off the bits that stuck where they weren't supposed to be and I've just watched him lol. I feel I've hit a bit of a brick wall today. I think we were so busy preparing for this and today is the first day I've really stopped and it's hit me and I feel exhausted! I think hubby must run on Duracell batteries - clearly my batteries are cheap and nasty ones! While the plasterer was here we were 'trapped' outside the dining room which is effectively the middle of the house. We call it the dining room but its the main room in the house - almost like a dining kitchen would be as the kitchen is off the dining room and the living room is off the dining room but we use the dining room most of the time, its where everyone congregates so it was awkward not having it in use. Fortunately we can get out ...
Stay safe and be well ♥️
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break!
ReplyDelete