No Covid Here!

I've taken down the last post.  I don't want to get into any discussions about Covid and found myself getting over anxious about answering comments because to disagree with them can come over entirely the wrong way in print.  So from here on in this will be a Covid free zone!!

For anyone who didn't see the post, I also mentioned the cream John Gray found so good for his psoriasis.  It's called udder cream (for cattle!) and after reading all the comments on his post about how good it is for various things I bought some on Amazon and it's entirely marvelous stuff!  My knee is already much better and I only got the tub yesterday morning.  I'd been thinking of getting some hydrocortisone for my knee as it was becoming very itchy and as you may know, hydrocortisone isn't the kindest thing for skin.  So this came along at exactly the right moment for me to try it out and it's ticking the boxes so far!  I look forward to trying it on my poor dry hands in the winter once we put the heating on again, I always get very dry itchy hands when the heating goes on and when it's very cold.  Apparently this cream is excellent for that too.   I hope so! x

Comments

  1. You are allowed to your own opinion, especially on your own blog. I wouldn't want to hang out with people who had been exposed to covid either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd avoid anyone exposed to covid too. Glad the udder cream is working well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has now come up with an excuse not to attend that day so I think that says it all. I'm glad I'd already bowed out! The udder cream is working a charm on my knees! x

      Delete
  3. Your blog, your voice - but I understand that sometimes it just doesn't feel worth it to argue with people over covid. Damn I've argued with my family about Brexit and covid and it's just better to agree to disagree in the end. And well done on that cream. I saw John's post about it - thought it looked like clotted cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't face argueing about covid any more. I think things can very easily be miscontrued on blogs etc as I believe you and I have already experienced!! It's not worth the hassle. The cream I got is very thick, not unlike clotted cream, however it sure doesn't smell like clotted cream!! It's not unpleasant but is quite clinical but as long as its working I'm happy to use it.

      Delete
  4. I had plans when I was on vacation and got sick - I cancelled because I felt like crap, BUT if I hadn't felt like crap I had also done a rapid covid test (which was negative anyway) In this day and age you cannot be too careful anymore. Hope the cream keeps doing the job!! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lady in question contacted us today to tell us she has now tested positive and feels very ill. Thank goodness everyone eventually cancelled! The cream is still doing a great job thanks and yes, you're right at the moment you cannot be too careful.

      Delete
    2. EGADS!!! Thank goodness everyone decided not to go. I hope she recovers quickly, poor heart.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I'd love to receive your comments, but please keep it clean and polite. Thankyou.

Popular posts from this blog

I Didn't Want to Just Disappear!

LIfe Goes On.

Plastered