A Break.
I'm going to take a wee break from blogging for now. I've quite a lot on just now, not least I have now to clear our dining room and strip the wallpaper off to prepare for the plasterer coming in a couple of weeks. Our house was built in the 1930's and the plaster has all dried out and is very sandy with lots of bumps and holes in it and as we want to paint the walls rather than put any paper on we need to get the plasterer to give it a skim coat. As our dining room also has the stairs off it, we need to do up the stairs too which at present is covered in framed photos of our family - and I do mean covered, both sides! There is quite a lot to do before he comes and we're also preparing to update the kitchen too so its all hands on deck. I'll still be around commenting, putting in my tuppenceworth on blogs I read and hopefully once all my busyness is done and dusted I'll find time to return but I hope everybody keeps well in the meantime.
Take care and thanks for reading so far! x
Stay safe, good luck with the prep before the construction/renos. Don't forget to rest too!
ReplyDeleteThanks jj. There's a lot to do but I'm good at taking a rest here and there. The dogs insist I sit and read my book for at least 20 minutes most days lol so they can sit with me and have a nap! Who am I to disappoint them! x
DeleteGood luck with all that work! Hope to read you again at a later date.
ReplyDeleteThanks Frances, I'll need some good luck I think!
DeleteHard work ahead - but I'm sure it'll be lovely when it's finished!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be a long while till it's 'finished' but at least we're getting started!
Delete